RescueChristians.Org is a great way to reach out to those persecuted families through a network of assistance.
Please give them a look, and evaluate for yourself the
necessity of such a ministry. You won’t be disappointed!
Any idiot can pray for their friends. It takes REAL love to pray for those who persecute you/us!
Pray in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ for:
1) Those who persecute; for Jesus to reveal Himself to them.
2) The repentance of those who persecute Christians.
3) The persecutors to receive salvation, discipleship, and relationship with the living God.
4) The persecuted being great representatives of Jesus;
expanding His Kingdom via Truth, Love, and Holy Spirit power!
5) Their families, friends, and local churches having strength, and peace.
6) The awareness of the unity of Believers praying for the persecuted, encouraging them to be strong.
7) Those in the West to be sensitive to the needs of the persecuted Church – to respond via intercession AND other means of support.
We THANK You Lord Jesus Christ for this in faith!
A new report, published in The Telegraph cites Christianity as the most persecuted faith on the planet! It’s now got a name: Christianophobia!
See the article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9762745/Christianity-close-to-extinction-in-Middle-East.html
Cops to answer in court for ‘stoning’ of Christians
Hundreds of angry Muslims threw chunks of concrete and eggs at a team of Christians, spraying them with urine and cursing at them – all while police stood by and then threatened the victims with “disorderly conduct.”
Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Somalia?
No. Dearborn, Michigan.
Now, the police who stood passively by as the Christians were assaulted are being called to account.
Read the latest now on WND.com.